Archipelago Labs is launching its first incubation program entitled ALAB this coming May 15 2023. The program aims to empower aspiring Filipino technology entrepreneurs through a structured program geared towards jump starting their ideas and turning these into startup ventures.
We are on the lookout for entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs-to-be with a compelling technology startup idea, prototype, or team tackling the intersection of Web 2&3, consumer applications, infrastructure & tools, finance, and digital experiences.
Applications are now open for the May 2023 cohort. Deadline for applications is on April 15, 2023.
The program is designed for young entrepreneurs, experienced professionals, and second time founders that are looking to build and scale technology startups with the help of an incubator. The program is a hybrid of online and offline sessions that will span across 12 weeks and will provide participants with:
- Early stage startup fundamentals
- Collaborative cohort sessions
- Mentor and expert advisory sessions
- Open office sessions
- Networking opportunities with other startup founders, operators, and investors
- Fundraising through A-Labs and its network of investors via a culminating Demo Day
Take note! Our support does not end with the program and we are looking to support incubated ventures as they progress from seed to scale.
- Selected program graduates will receive startup capital of up to Php1,000,000
- Graduates will be part of the A-Labs Collective – A-Labs’ network of tech startup entrepreneurs, operators, and investors
- Each participant will receive perks and benefits from Archipelago Labs’ partners including startup tools, cloud services, and more-
- Filipino Founder/Team
- Idea to pre-product, pre-revenue stages
- May or may not be incorporated
- Have not raised external funds
- Maximum of three (3) participants from each startup
- Promising founders or teams with business acuity and a knack for technology
The program is open to all technology ideas, startups, and business models. We welcome entrepreneurs (or entrepreneurs-to-be) from all walks of life. If you are uncertain about your eligibility or have additional questions about the program, feel free to reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply thru (Don’t be shy!): https://archipelagolabs.xyz/hear-your-idea/